December 19, 2013 (Thursday)
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM PST
Celebrate the Season with PWF! Enjoy a lunch of fellowship with your PWF family and get to know each other. For Members Only: You can also Host a Holiday Table! Look for more information on the registration screen or click "More Info..".
click here to register
Professional Women's Fellowship (PWF) enables women from all walks of life to meet together for support with the many challenges we face in our careers families and ministries. We host regular meeting with inspirational speakers, hold Bible studies throughout the county, provide opportunities to support community outreach programs, host workshops, and enjoy an annual retreat.
and be a part of what God is doing through the lives of many women. Become a member today! We also have opportunities to invest in the life of another women.
Our Core Values:
- We model good stewardship, servant leadership, excellence, and passion
- We inspire and equip women to live a life of purpose, faith, service and influence
- We mentor and invest in the next generation of leaders
- We facilitate networking to foster professional connections and friendships
- We pursue growth and learning, both personally and professionally