Professional Women's Fellowship (PWF) enables women from all walks of life to meet together for support with the many challenges we face in our careers families and ministries. We host regular meeting with inspirational speakers, hold Bible studies throughout the county, provide opportunities to support community outreach programs, host workshops, and enjoy an annual retreat.
and be a part of what God is doing through the lives of many women. Become a member today! We also have opportunities to invest in the life of another women.
Our Core Values:
- We model good stewardship, servant leadership, excellence, and passion
- We inspire and equip women to live a life of purpose, faith, service and influence
- We mentor and invest in the next generation of leaders
- We facilitate networking to foster professional connections and friendships
- We pursue growth and learning, both personally and professionally
April 23, 2015 (Thursday)
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM PST
April 2015 PWF Lunch
11:30am-Noon - Fellowship
12:00noon - 1:30pm - Lunch and Speaker
"Life More Abundantly" with Dawn Oree
Our Saviour came that we would have life and have it beyond over flow. Dawn will share how abundance in your birthright and how abundance shows up in your life (business and personal) when you understand who you are and walk in your purpose. You will learn the 7 things that you can do today to begin seeing God's abundance in every area of your existence.
click here to register