Professional Women's Fellowship (PWF) enables women from all walks of life to meet together for support with the many challenges we face in our careers families and ministries. We host regular meeting with inspirational speakers, hold Bible studies throughout the county, provide opportunities to support community outreach programs, host workshops, and enjoy an annual retreat.
and be a part of what God is doing through the lives of many women. Become a member today! We also have opportunities to invest in the life of another women.
Our Core Values:
- We model good stewardship, servant leadership, excellence, and passion
- We inspire and equip women to live a life of purpose, faith, service and influence
- We mentor and invest in the next generation of leaders
- We facilitate networking to foster professional connections and friendships
- We pursue growth and learning, both personally and professionally
May 28, 2015 (Thursday)
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM PST
May 2015 PWF Lunch
11:30am-Noon - Fellowship
12:00pm-1:30pm - Lunch & Speaker
Marcia Ramsland is a Business Coach, Speaker, and Author of over 100,000 sold organizing books. You will walk away with a personal Action Plan for life and business this summer after hearing "Summer Strategy Secrets for the Savvy Business Woman." Bring your calendar and a business colleague!
click here to register