April 24, 2014 (Thursday)
April Lunch Meeting
BEAUTY INSIDE & OUT - CHANGE THROUGH CHALLENGE
Are you ready to change things up? Want to make the most of what you’ve got – effortlessly, every day? Image Coach/Author Jill Swanson will help you turn challenges in to positive change both inside and out! In three simple steps that will discover how to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative, in your wardrobe, daily routine, and spiritual life as Jill shares her story of being blessed with a rare birth defect. Join us for an entertaining, educational and inspiring luncheon!
Fellowship: 11:30 am - 12:00 pm
Meeting: 12:00 - 1:30 pm
click here to register
Professional Women's Fellowship (PWF) enables women from all walks of life to meet together for support with the many challenges we face in our careers families and ministries. We host regular meeting with inspirational speakers, hold Bible studies throughout the county, provide opportunities to support community outreach programs, host workshops, and enjoy an annual retreat.
and be a part of what God is doing through the lives of many women. Become a member today! We also have opportunities to invest in the life of another women.
Our Core Values:
- We model good stewardship, servant leadership, excellence, and passion
- We inspire and equip women to live a life of purpose, faith, service and influence
- We mentor and invest in the next generation of leaders
- We facilitate networking to foster professional connections and friendships
- We pursue growth and learning, both personally and professionally