Professional Women's Fellowship (PWF) enables women from all walks of life to meet together for support with the many challenges we face in our careers families and ministries. We host regular meeting with inspirational speakers, hold Bible studies throughout the county, provide opportunities to support community outreach programs, host workshops, and enjoy an annual retreat.
and be a part of what God is doing through the lives of many women. Become a member today! We also have opportunities to invest in the life of another women.
Our Core Values:
- We model good stewardship, servant leadership, excellence, and passion
- We inspire and equip women to live a life of purpose, faith, service and influence
- We mentor and invest in the next generation of leaders
- We facilitate networking to foster professional connections and friendships
- We pursue growth and learning, both personally and professionally
March 19, 2015 (Thursday)
12:00 PM - 01:30 PM PST
March 2015 PWF Lunch
3 Business Secrets Every Businesswoman Needs to Know
with Carolyn Konecki
In this fast-paced seminar, Carolyn will let you in on three amazing secrets that every smart businessperson needs to know to grow their business or ministry. She has used these secrets to start, grow and sell three different businesses in three different industries in her 35-year business career.
11:30am-12:00noon - Fellowship
12:00noon-1:30pm - Lunch & Speaker
click here to register